[Bards] New Information Coordinator for the College of Bards

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Thu Mar 27 20:39:04 PST 2003

Greetings All,

Lady Simone, who has dedicated so much of her time and energies not only to
bardic performances, but also to collecting and achieving as much bardic
material as possible, decided to step down as the Information Coordinator
for the College of Bards. I wish to thank Lady Simone for her work and
dedication and hope that she is able to enjoy a bit of a rest for a while.

Taking over as the Information Coordinator will be Lord Bersi Ormstunga,
from the Barony of Bjornsborg. In his new position, Lord Bersi will take
over the management of the Ansteorran bardic website. We intend for this
website to become a resource for bardic materials such as music, lyrics,
poetry and prose, research, documentation and anything else that will aid
the bardic community. In the coming weeks and months, we will see the
website grow in content as Bersi is able to upload new material (most of it
coming from Lady Simone), and Bersi and I will be working to make people
aware of this new bardic resource.

Thanks again to Lady Simone for her long service and to Lord Bersi for
taking up this new job.

Yours in the arts,

Pendaran

Premier Bard of Ansteorra