[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

David Seguin dseguin at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 28 23:31:35 PST 2003

I am seeking to put together a list of all the kingdom bards of
ansteorra, for the college of bards website.  I would appreciate it if
anybody that knows any names would kindly give them to me and the dates
of their term.  Don't worry if you duplicate efforts.  I'd rather get 10
messages with the same name than miss somebody.

Complete spellings and maybe their titles would help.  I plan on
compiling a list and giving each one a webpage, with some of their
signature pieces.  If I am not sent some pieces, I may just come up with
one of my own.

Now where is that webpage with "lutefisk and yams"? :-)

bersi
called pubear