[Bards] Premier bard list

David Seguin dseguin at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 29 11:32:09 PST 2003

On the subject of awards.  I'm not sure.  It would be interesting to see
the awards as they had at the time, but my reason for having the current
ones is kind of personal.

My biggest problem sometimes, is remembering someone's titles.  Quite
often it isn't necessary, but in my original post, I left out the names,
because I simply couldn't remember whether Antiginus and Eleanor had
their Iris's or not.  I didn't want to call them Lord or Lady, when it
was more appropriate to say Honorable Lord or Lady.  When referring to
Antiginus as having been the premier bard, I don't think calling him
Tiggy seems right.

So I guess the best thing to do would be to list their titles at the
time for historical purposes.  This is a list meant as a historical
piece.  But by including their most appropriate titles, it would help
for anything official sounding.

And thanks for the list robert.  Frankly, I figured it would take longer
to put the list together.

bersi
called pubear