[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

TheSpatlord at aol.com TheSpatlord at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 11:22:05 PST 2003

In a message dated 3/31/03 9:11:35 AM Central Standard Time,
truly.biggs at hp.com writes:

<< Eleanow Faichils

 And I do have an iris - but I don't remember when......how's THAT for a
 bard preserving history. Can't even remember my own!

I Have an Iris as well, but I didn't at the time I was lucky enough to become
Premier Bard, just a Thistle. I have to agree that I like the idea of listing
the Premier Bards with the rank and awards they had at the time of their
tenure as Premier Bard...BTW, Would anyone be interested in a one-of-a-kind
enameled medallion for the Premier Bard?
 I ask because I am casting metal in Master Aethelstan's shop, starting with
kingdom regalia, and I know what it is to wear that cloak in an Ansteorran
summer. A bright yellow brass cast harp and rose, enameled in black, which
would be passed on with the cloak, the cup and the banner? What say you, good
gleemen?
~Finnacan