[Bards] Classes Needed for King's College!

TheSpatlord at aol.com TheSpatlord at aol.com
Tue Mar 25 21:41:56 PST 2003

Good Your Excellency,

I am intending on having a class, complete with printed hand-out, on Early
Irish Dress in time for King's College, but I also intend to offer a
storytelling class called "Storytelling and the SCA", which would rank as
beginner-intermediate. I am also hoping to have a more specific class by the
new Fall college, whatever it may be named, called "To Tell a Tale of Terror:
Frightening and disturbing a medieval audience with a modern mindset." This
would be an intermediate-advanced class for more seasoned performers.
  So, for now, put me down for "Storytelling and the SCA" this June.
I look forward to seeing you again.
~H.L.Finnican