[Bards] List of Premier bards of Ansteorra

Jay and Diane Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Sat Mar 29 05:52:23 PST 2003

An impressive job of record-keeping, Robert.  There is one modification I'd
consider.  Do you want their current awards, or the awards they had when
they won it?  In my case, it seems strange to see "1/14/89 Robin ... ML",
when I wasn't a Laurel then.  (I'd only had an Iris for three months.)
Similarly, Jonathan wasn't a Pelican, Harald wasn't a Baron, Sieglinde
wasn't a Pelican, etc.

So my question to the original poster is this:  Do you want a list of
people's current awards, or do you want a historical description of the
Premier Bards as they were?

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin