[Bards] Antoinette and learning music

Biggs, Truly truly.biggs at hp.com
Fri May 9 08:39:34 PDT 2003

Antoinette -

I will be at Loch Guardian, riding herd on the little one all day - but
if you are willing and able to be in my general area - I will teach you
anything I know that is of interest to you. I will be at Pennsic too -
at every bardic thing I can locate - and I am beginning to meet all the
people who organize those things. I'll share - I promise!

Whadaya say?

Thanks,

Truly