[Bards] Those Who Serve

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Wed May 28 09:43:15 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/28/2003 10:09:09 AM Central Standard Time,
nikkicmiller at yahoo.com writes:

>   Robert,
>
>    So this is the poem you were writing when I bugged
> you about the Quest!  It is wonderful tribute and very
> well written!  I too could hear your voice as I read
> it!
>
>   I can't wait to hear you perform it!
>

>    WOW!
>
>    Clare

       Thank you.
       I also want to thank Master Ihon who was the first person to hear this
and made a few suggestions that led me to do a rewrite.  I think the poem was
much improved.   I'm just relieved I got it memorized before the flood got
the notebook.

Robert