[Bards] Those Who Serve

TheSpatlord at aol.com TheSpatlord at aol.com
Tue May 27 20:22:57 PDT 2003

Your Excellency,

  I must with all conviction and forethought beg you to post this to the main
Ansteorra mailing list and to Mistress Rosalia herself, if you have her
address.
This sort of piece is rare, it's beautiful, sincere, well-crafted and it
honours a member of our Kingdom in a real way. I revel to see you, good rhymer,
give your craft so freely in the praise of another. This piece should not be
hidden away in a quiet corner, share it with all Ansteorrans. The poem is that
valuable as a praise piece, and the subject deserves to have her praise
far-flung.
Well written, your Excellency.

~Finnacan