[Bards] Those Who Serve

TheSpatlord at aol.com TheSpatlord at aol.com
Wed May 28 09:34:35 PDT 2003

In a message dated 5/28/03 11:29:42 AM Central Daylight Time,
Fitzmorgan at aol.com writes:

<< > That's fantastic!  I can practically hear your voice speaking the lines.
 > Well done!
 >
 > Antonia

        Thank you.  What's really odd though is that when I was running this
 through my head to memorize it I kept hearing Robin of Gilwell's voice doing
 it.  I don't know why.

 Robert >>

Honestly...
  Haven't we ALL channeled Master Robin a time or two?
Or least imitated him in hopes of breaking through some lyrical enigma that
had us stumped?
Maybe it's just me, I don't know. I imitate a lot of people, it's a high form
of flattery.
~Finnacan