[Bards] Steppes Bardic Competition!

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Thu Oct 16 03:56:29 PDT 2003

http://www.steppes.org/fallcourt/index.html

Hi, gang! While my head has been spinning trying to get the hang of this
"iambic" stuff (let me know when we get to terze rime), I've been working
on putting together Steppes Fall Court!

As most of you already know, the Steppes Bardic Competition was rained out
at Warlord this year. Their Excellencies Fritz and Catrin invite the bards
of Steppes and of Ansteorra to join them at their last Fall Court, to
compete for the title of Steppes Bard. The rules for the Steppes Bard
competition are simple. One performance, any genre. A suggested theme is
"Full Circle", carried over from Warlord, but it isn't mandatory.  For
further information, please contact Their Excellencies. (Please see website.)

Come on out and play. Lots of food, lots of bards, lots of good brew!
Saturday will be a luncheon feast, Saturday night a potluck supper. For
those who are otherwise occupied during the day, but would like to come to
the bardic and/or the potluck, there is a special price break!

Site Fee: $8.00 for members, $10.00 for non-members; and includes the
luncheon feast. For those who wish to join us for the potluck, site fee
will be $5.00 for members and $8.00 for non-members AFTER 2:00 PM ON SATURDAY.

Bardic competition is in the evening, probably starting around 8:00. There
will be an informal bardic circle on Friday evening as well.

Please check out the website for full details!

Yours,

HL Esther of Ennis Merth