[Bards] Serena's silly poem

Fitzmorgan at aol.com Fitzmorgan at aol.com
Mon Oct 27 12:49:13 PST 2003

In a message dated 10/27/2003 2:07:31 PM Central Standard Time,
marie.adams at visionoflove.net writes:
Hi everyone, just got back from Samhain where I recited a very silly poem
that I and some friends wrote, called "Oh, the Places We'll Loot!" in the
style of Dr. Seuss. I thought I'd post it to the list and see what
everyone here thinks of it. It's not supposed to be very period, just
hopefully make you laugh. I hope you like it!
Thanks to HE Robert and my husband Istvan for the help, and to Ulf for
creating the Dr. Seuss bardic genre in the first place.
I love it.  Thaks for sharing.

Robert