[Bards] Serena's silly poem

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Oct 27 23:44:57 PST 2003

Serena wrote:
> Then the places we looted! The fun we did see
> As we pillaged the shires and great baronies.
> We laid waste to the Wastelands! Stole the nam's from Namron!
> But did not moon Mooneschadowe, 'cause that would be wrong.

I love it.  I would love to hear it in person sometime.

My question, though, is whether or not you knew about Namron's money, or
was this just poetic inspiration.  For Namron does indeed have "nams", a
small square coin that first made their appearance a decade and a half
ago.  When Gunthar moved out of kingdom, I gave him a couple from my own
hoard to remember us by.

Ulfie