[Bards] Poetic Exercise #2

Ulf Gunnarsson ulfie at cox.net
Mon Sep 8 22:37:28 PDT 2003

If you are annoyed by these, let me know.  I just thought it would be
nice to do a once-a-week thinking thing here, sort of a bardic
calisthenics. Take a day or two to reply, if you want.

Exercise #2: With poetic flair, describe the sights, smells, and/or
sounds of a feast hall in full swing. BUT... use as many letter 'B's as
you can, especially at the start of stressed words or syllables.  Let's
leave the limit at 25 words here, just to give everyone some room for
originality.

Ulf Gunnarsson
(No beer-bellied barons, mind you...)