[Bards] Oh, its verse and verse

Anawyn at aol.com Anawyn at aol.com
Thu Sep 25 16:30:06 PDT 2003

In a message dated 9/24/2003 11:32:27 PM Central Daylight Time, ulfie at cox.net
writes:
One of the other ulterior motives was to make *myself* write more.  And
this is helping.  I hope you other folk are having a little fun and,
like me, are maybe getting a taste of that heady brew "Inspiration"
again.
Speaking for myself, I think it is sensational. We are having fun (great
objective)! and it is very good exercise. I am as guilty as any of saying "I just
don't have the time to compose anymore," so at least these "mini-meets" allow
for some camaraderie that I would otherwise miss, I can manage a few lines
like these, and darn me, if I can resist joining in for such a good time!
Bravo for these ideas - vivat to our Baron Bard for thinking of it, and heigh
ho for continued high jinx!
Enjoying it,
Anawyn