[Bards] Poetic Exercise #3

Biggs, Truly truly.biggs at hp.com
Wed Sep 17 13:36:50 PDT 2003

Well - this doesn't fit the bill, per se - but it came out - so you get
to see it:

I, rueful, sigh, where once I was delighted
When first Love came, and I his beauty sighted
A welcome guest he was, though uninvited
Unlooked for unrelenting, unrequited.

Here - this is what you asked for:

With strength and quiet grace I watch him stride
Though I must yet admire him from afar
Epitome of loyalty and pride
And consort to the shining southern star

Thanks,

Truly