[Bards] bard book

Darius of the Bells masterdarius at earthlink.net
Wed Aug 11 19:35:25 PDT 2004

How about
"The Book of the Harp and Star"
Being a collection of compositions, verse, prose
and song from her Majesties College of Bards.

Or some variation there of. I went on the idea of following the theme of the badge for the Queens College of Bards which in heraldese is  "Or, a mullet of five greater and five lesser points within the frame of an Irish harp sable".

(An ansteorran star inside a black harp frame on a yellow feild for any one who wants english)

Darius