[Bards] Information request

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Thu Aug 12 07:25:24 PDT 2004

Hey folks in the DFW area!

I'm looking for any ideas and/or information on what you  would like to do, see, discuss, work on, etc. in our Elfsea Bardics.

I can keep on running them like we have been, but I'd really like some input on what you want and need from this venue.
I'd also like to extend an open invitation to any and all who can or wish to attend the Bardic. It's generally held on the second Monday of the month, at my house, starting at around 6:00 p.m.
You can contact me for directions and info. Also, I am available for impromptu workdays if you want or need them.
Your help and input will be most greatfully accepted by this humble bard.

Many thanks,
Elanor O'Ruark

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!