[Bards] Bard Brain!

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 06:46:48 PDT 2004

Then won't *that* be stuck in my head?  I'm not sure it would be better.  I'll try it, though!

Antonia

Emily.Minier at dtag.com wrote:
v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}.shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}
You won’t like the cure for it, but I swear it works.  Sing “Mary Had a Little Lamb”.