[Bards] Re: questing for titled bards

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 11 14:17:51 PDT 2004

Yep - I've already added the Bard of the Archers to the list.  :)

~Alden

lyllianne at anderson-studio.com wrote:
The shire of Middleford hosted an event called Academy of the Bow (aka Academy of the 'Rainbow') they held the first competition for the title "Bard of the Archers" and the person who currantly holds that position is Lyllianne the Poetess.

On Tue, 6 Jul 2004 20:14 , jenni <jenni at mail.wiltfong.net> sent:

I'm pretty sure that the titled bard of Wiesenfeuer is Brynna the gypsy.
I have no clue if I spelled her name correctly, or if that is indeed her
proper name. Sorry I couldn't be more help.
Danielle