[Bards] Bard Brain!

Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com Emily.Minier at DTAG.Com
Thu Aug 26 06:43:50 PDT 2004

You won't like the cure for it, but I swear it works.  Sing "Mary Had a
Little Lamb".

  _____

From: bards-bounces+emily.minier=dtag.com at ansteorra.org
[mailto:bards-bounces+emily.minier=dtag.com at ansteorra.org] On Behalf Of Dawn
Rummel
Sent: Thursday, August 26, 2004 8:43 AM
To: Bardic
Subject: [Bards] Bard Brain!

Does anyone else get bard brain?  Where you're in the middle of learning a
piece, and your brain just... won't... shut... up... about it.  I got very
little sleep last night due to two separate songs bantering about in my
head.  And they're two songs that don't particularly go together.  Now I'm
at work and they won't leave me alone.  Ack!

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...

  _____

Do you Yahoo!?
Win 1 of 4,000 free domain names from Yahoo! Enter
<http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=26640/*http:/promotions.yahoo.com/goldrush>
now.