[Bards] Bard Brain!

Jay Rudin rudin at ev1.net
Thu Aug 26 08:10:38 PDT 2004

Antonia wrote:

> Does anyone else get bard brain?  Where you're in the
> middle of learning a piece, and your brain just... won't...
> shut... up... about it.  I got very little sleep last night due
> to two separate songs bantering about in my head.  And
> they're two songs that don't particularly go together.
> Now I'm at work and they won't leave me alone.  Ack!

Beware.  This is an early symptom.  In advanced stages, the syndrome leads to Culture Medleys.  Cure it now.  Find a single piece that can force all others out.

Just sit right back and you'll hear a tale, a tale of a fateful trip.

Robin of Gilwell / Jay Rudin

Early to bed makes Jack a dull boy,
But whiskey on beer, sailor's delight.
All the rest have thirty-one,
Or when pronounced "ay" as in "neighbor" and "weigh".
Burma-Shave