[Bards] Bard Brain!

Beth Wolff wolffsrun at sbcglobal.net
Fri Aug 27 16:12:31 PDT 2004

Yup!
I've been known to watch the most banal, trite, crap on TV just to give the brain a rest from the incessant over and over and over playing of the piece in my head.  How about when you keep trying to put the words of one song to the tune of the other and then you can't seem to grt the two back to their own melodies and it all just ends up a jumble for a couple of days..........makes me nuts, after which I laugh until I fall down :}

Elanor

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
Does anyone else get bard brain?  Where you're in the middle of learning a piece, and your brain just... won't... shut... up... about it.  I got very little sleep last night due to two separate songs bantering about in my head.  And they're two songs that don't particularly go together.  Now I'm at work and they won't leave me alone.  Ack!

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...

Make a joyful noise unto your Kingdom!