[Bards] Eisteddfod!

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 31 06:59:45 PST 2004

The forms are on pages 2, 3, & 4.  Scroll down and you'll get to them

Competing in Eisteddfod is a fabulous experience - I can tell you that!

Antonia

ED Reese <reese_esther at yahoo.com> wrote:
I'm not familiar with that judging form.... The link to "forms" takes you to a text file of the rules. :-)

I'm still thinking about it.

Esther

Dawn Rummel <dsrummel at yahoo.com> wrote:
I am pleased to announce that the rules and details involving Eisteddfod have been posted at the following address:

http://www.steppes.org/12thnight/eisteddfod.htm

The competition will start at 11am in the loft at Steppes Twelfth Night.  You are *not* required to let me know that you will be competing; however, if you are, I would appreciate a note letting me know.  Competitors and audience members alike are welcome!

Dona Antonia

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...