[Bards] and now for something completely different

Marie Adams marie at adams-manor.org
Fri Feb 20 07:23:05 PST 2004

Thank You! I hadn't heard from anyone on this, so I was beginning to
wonder if no one has checked the messages lately, or if they all
thought it was so awful, they wouldn't comment on it! I'm glad you
enjoyed.
(Just so I don't become known as the Silly Bard of the Northern
Region, I'm planning on submitting another piece sometime soon, which
will be more serious.)
	Serena