[Bards] A Question of Timing in Elfsea

Cathy Polakoff cathy.polakoff at comcast.net
Thu Feb 26 08:31:23 PST 2004

Hi there,

The five minute limit doesn't bother me too much, although there are some
really good pieces that simply couldn't be done in that time. I'm a little
surprised a title bard competition for a large barony is only one round,
but like Martha said, it's probably a time constraint thing.

BTW, when is Springfaire?

Anna bat Chaim