[Bards] Time Bounce

John F. Hirling jhirling at houston.rr.com
Thu Feb 26 14:46:36 PST 2004

Tiggy,
Some lists are set up to "Reply" to the list, some to "reply" to the sender.
This list seems to reply to both.  Regardless of how the list is
administrated, I personally would be displeased if someone forwarded a reply
to a list without my permission.  I doubt anyone cares on this subject but
please be careful.
--ihon