[Bards] A Question of Timing in Elfsea

ED Reese edreese at swbell.net
Thu Feb 26 22:12:21 PST 2004

It seems slanted toward musical presentations, but that's just my hit. It's
hard for me to tell a story, period or otherwise, in five minutes. Songs and
poems seem more suited to the five minute time-limit.

Then again, aren't most of Shakespeare's great soliloqueys and monologs
right around five minutes? It's sort of like being a figure skater, cramming
"Carmen" into a five minute good bits tape. An interesting challenge.

Esther