[Bards] On stage fright and confidence

Brian & Pam Martin twinoak at cox-internet.com
Mon Jan 5 21:06:37 PST 2004

I don't know if helps those with stage fright to know this, but all of us
get nervous before we go on stage. It may or may not help to know that
you're not alone, but rest assured that you're not. I'm not suggesting that
everyone suffers from stage fright to the same degree, but it may help some
what to realize that there's not something wrong with you, that stage fright
is perfectly normal and that all performers deal with it to a degree.

Pendaran