[Bards] Eisteddfod

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Thu Jan 8 09:02:09 PST 2004

I had in mind 4 pieces that I wanted to perform at Eisteddfod I provided the docs for all 4 and the flexibility of choosing which piece I was doing was left to my discression.

Good to see you back MOT

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra

  Question: How much flexibility was there at the Eisteddfod on order of pieces, substituting something at the last minute, etc? Did the judges determine the order of the pieces/contestants based on the type of work they had proposed to do?