[Bards] Bardic Collegium

Dawn Rummel dsrummel at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 20:49:40 PST 2004

Oh, yes we'd love to have you come help!  Details will of course be posted to the list as I get things ironed out.  I'm thinking summer would be good - I think it's nice to have anything inside during the summer.  But would you melt from the heat?

Antonia

Tim Jennings <tim at roseneath.ca> wrote:
Greetings,

If you give me enough notice, and Truly (or a local hotel) would put up with
me again, I would be interested in coming to this event and helping out.

I have been running the Bardic symposiums at Pennsic and also the "Knowne
World Bardic College and Cooks Collegium" events (ok - The Bardic 1/2's) for
a number of years...and a goodly portion of the Knowne World bards travel a
lot (I have a huge contact list if you need it).

But if you see it as a 'local's only' event, I will not be offended:)

Either way, I have an excellent digital compendium of our class notes from
the last Knowne World event if people would like it (I can send it to anyone
who asks - email me privately at this address)

All the best,

Yours,
Garraed (see: Ealdormerian spy)

PS: It’s a shame you dropped that other topic - I think defining the nature
of bardic arts, and also the art vs. artifact/dream vs. theme arguments, are
really good topics and needs a lot of ongoing and polite discussion. But
then, we northerners are occasionally known for rabble rousing;)

Tim Jennings
Managing Director
Roseneath Theatre
519 787 2399