[Bards] Bardic Collegium

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 12 21:46:37 PST 2004

I think it would be great to have an event all about Bardic, or maybe even just minimize the fighting and team up with A&S people to do a Arts of the Society Event.  The classes all have mentioned have been things I want to take, and want to learn.  I don't feel I am qualified to teach anything.  I only recently started doing Bardic work.  Most of what I have done is self taught, it would be wonderful to learn from others and become a great Bard instead of just a campfire entertainer.  I live in the Western Region, and we have several people involved in Bardic here.  Is there a way we could have such an event central to all regions so that we could have maximum participation.  Would such an event be a weekend or just a Saturday.  I like the weekend camping things personally but I'm not sure if there would be enough participation to make it feasible.  What do you think.
In Service To The Dream.
Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne