[Bards] Bardic Collegium - Attendees

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Mon Jan 12 23:59:00 PST 2004

I'm Fairly sure we can get most of Falconrose to it. My household loves bardic.  I  Realy do hope we can pull this off It has been a dream of mine to see an event like this.  I'll help as much as my mundane life allows to help set it up if we run with the idea of a bardic event.

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra