[Bards] Bardic collegium

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Tue Jan 13 07:34:00 PST 2004

MessageHUMMM...........Just thinking (I know it's a dangerous thing for me to do)........Get Miguel to sanction the Bardic collegium and set it as a kingdom event......... The Ansteorran Bardic Collegium.......I like the sound of that.....Ok going to get coffee now.........Good morning

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra