[Bards] Bardic Collegium

Snorri Hallsson snorri at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 08:35:16 PST 2004

OK, well, I'll go there ... but keep in mind, this is not yet a commitment to bid and/or steward, just an inquiry.  This is also excluding the current discussion on a kingdom level bardic event.

If I were to put in for a late 2005 or 2006 calendar date, who'd be willing to help me put together a Knowne World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium in Ansteorra?

Y'all discuss, I'm going for more coffee and a good, sound bonk on the noggin.

Snorri, who'll claim caffeine deprivation or temporary insanity later