[Bards] Bardic Collegium - Attendees

jerryn at houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 15:34:06 PST 2004

Add the tracks, if you can get the teachers.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
Ravenskald of Ravensfort
A bard of Stargate

--0-1153226638-1073970627=:28552

I am overwhelmed and overjoyed to see the response to my questions.  While I busily assimilate all suggestions and volunteers into my trusty spreadsheet, here's another thought.

Many people have written that they would love to attend - most responses have included an offer to teach (too cool!).  Do you think we'll be able to pull many people who are not on this list?  Think carefully about this - the answer will have a very big impact on whether I try to make it it's own event or attach it to something else.  An additional thought - King's College is on the calendar for June (site TBA) - I could ask the autocrats to allow one or two tracks of bardic classes.  Comments?

Antonia/Dawn

It's the little things in life...

--0-1153226638-1073970627=:28552

<DIV>I am overwhelmed and overjoyed to see the response to my questions.  While I busily assimilate all suggestions and volunteers into my trusty spreadsheet, here's another thought.</DIV>
<DIV> </DIV>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
Yahoo! Hotjobs: <a href="http://pa.yahoo.com/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/hotjobs/mail_footer_email/evt=21482/*http://hotjobs.sweepstakes.yahoo.com/signingbonus">Enter the "Signing Bonus" Sweepstakes</a>
--0-1153226638-1073970627=:28552--