[Bards] Bardic Collegium

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 13 20:00:53 PST 2004

Count me in Bubba! Especially if we have that much
advanced notice. :o) I can certainly try to plan to
come out and help you, especially if this turns into a
Knowne World-type thing.

All you need do is point me where you need me.

Your Thunder Sis,
Eleanor Cleavely

--- Snorri Hallsson <snorri at houston.rr.com> wrote:
> OK, well, I'll go there ... but keep in mind, this
> is not yet a commitment to bid and/or steward, just
> an inquiry.  This is also excluding the current
> discussion on a kingdom level bardic event.
>
> If I were to put in for a late 2005 or 2006 calendar
> date, who'd be willing to help me put together a
> Knowne World Bardic Congress and Cooks Collegium in
> Ansteorra?
>
> Y'all discuss, I'm going for more coffee and a good,
> sound bonk on the noggin.
>

> Snorri, who'll claim caffeine deprivation or
> temporary insanity later

=====
We are the musicmakers...and we are the dreamers of dreams -  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Habea en animo - I am resolved