[Bards] From Eleanor Fairchild - on Eisteddfod

Lady Simone simone at elfsea.net
Mon Jan 5 19:29:21 PST 2004

Lady Madelina,

I have heard you perform and it is always a Joy. I still get wobbly knees so
to speak when I'm in a competition with bards like Ulf,  Darious, Robin,
Robert Fitzmorgan and like caliber Bards. these are individuals whom I have
and do look up to. I have found that each time I have entered the circle
were they are competing it becomes a little easier. My performances have
improved over the years because of them either directly or indirectly. And
my self-confidence has grown. I

I believe one of the wonderful assets the Bard in this kingdom have is there
willingness to assist and help there fellow bards to succeed be they new or
experienced bards. and in any given bardic circle the outcome is open. I
have seen competition were the newest bard who entered was the one who won.
so experience is not necessarily a factor.

You are a talented lady and I would love to hear you more

Lady (Simone) Muirenn ingen Senáin uí Dúnlaing
2nd Rose of FalconRose Southern Keep, Ansteorra