[Bards] Bardic collegium

ED Reese edreese at m7bedlam.com
Mon Jan 12 20:09:58 PST 2004

Dona Antonia ~

1) Seek multiple sponsors for the event; two would do. That would get it on
the calendar and increase the base of support for the event. Yes? No? Good
idea? Bad idea?

2) Stand Alone

3) Yes, I would contribute an original work to a fundraising book.

4) I would volunteer to do a class on Petrarch, Dante, Boccacio, and the
Neo-Platonist vernacular types of the early Italian Renaissance type poets.
The idea would be that the participants would leave with an understanding of
the period works, further reading, and a solid understanding/reference
material for recreating original works in the formats developed by these
masters, and how these masters created their own formats based on their
study of previous masters. (Two hours, though....)

5) Feast?

6) Anything I can do to help with prep work and planning, let me know!

HL Esther of Ennis Merth
Glaslyn's Bard of the Flame