[Bards] Bardic Collegium - Attendees

jerryn at houston.rr.com jerryn at houston.rr.com
Tue Jan 13 15:38:19 PST 2004

Hey, don't attach it to anything.  I think that a bardic collegium will stand on its own.  However, the more we intrude on other domains (Kings College, etc.), the more we can spread the bardic viral memes.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am
HL Gerald of Leesville
Ravenskald of Ravensfort
A bard of Stargate

--0-1591133444-1074022881=:11102

My original idea, it seems, has grown.  I had envisioned something small, with maybe a couple of tracks of classes, some fun bardic in the evening.  Something cozy.

What I'm hearing, at least from those on this list, is that there's a call for something bigger.  I'm up for that, and it thrills me to no end!  I will set about talking to the appropriate people (most assuredly including Their Majesties) and see what can be worked out.  I still kind of like the idea of attaching to King's College - it solves the problem of having to get space on an already crowded calendar. (BTW, "TBA" just means that either no one has put in a bid or no bid has been accepted - since I'm talking about putting together an event from scratch, if I could find someone to run the KC side of it, it wouldn't be that far a stretch).

In the mean time, please keep the ideas coming!
Antonia

Brian & Pam Martin <twinoak at cox-internet.com> wrote:

I don't want to venture a guess regarding how many people not on this list will attend a bardic collegium because it would just be an uneducated guess.

I don't think that you should try to attach this to King's College. KC tends to have a busy enough schedule on its own. While I certainly want to have performance based classes at KC, l think that this collegium should stand alone.

Pendaran