[Bards] Re: questing for titled bards

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 11:46:39 PDT 2004

The list is slowly but surely filling up.  Of 42 branches, I have filled 23 with either the name of their titled bard, or "none" if they don't have a titled bard (of which there's only been two so far).

I'd like to thank everyone for their continued assistance in this little project.

The remaining branches to be filled in are: Aldersruhe, Blacklake, Bordermarch, Chemin Noir, Emerald Keep, Ffynnon Gath, Glaslyn, La Marche Sauvage, Lindenwood, Mendersham, Middleford, Rivers Run, Rosenfeld, Seawinds, Stone Bridge Keep, Tempio, Tir Medoin, and Wastelands.

With thanks,

Alden