[Bards] Class at 3 Kings

Melody Soice melodysoice at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 21 07:20:26 PDT 2004

Hi Alden!

Sorry I didn't get back with you last night.  I had to think about this one.
  Actually, I don't have a class prepared which isn't to say that I
shouldn't have a class prepared so....  Yes, I am hereby committing to doing
some research and coming up with enough know-how to do a class in some area.
  Just don't ask me what right now because quite frankly the only think I
could teach right now would be voice, ballet, tap (lots of practical SCA
applications there!) or children's music.  None of those would work for this
so I'd just better get myself doing some research and come up with
something.

BTW, this sounds like a wonderful event!  Good idea.  I'll try to help out
in some way.  Maybe refreshments/snacks.  I will have kids that weekend and
Askell will be fighting so I will be somewhat limited during the event but
will try to juggle babysitting with Askell.  Gee, wonder if I can hire Tiger
to help entertain kids?  I'll have to check.

THANKS FOR THE CHALLENGE!  I needed that!

Melody