[Bards] Bardic Collegium at 3 Kings

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jul 23 06:05:47 PDT 2004

Gerald,
I'm sorry to hear you won't be able to attend.  I hope you'll still consider sending a song or two for the bard book.  It wouldn't be complete without you in there.  I'll be sure to keep a copy for you also.

~Alden

Gerald Norris <jerryn at houston.rr.com> wrote:
Donna Antonia, and all good bards.

I'm afraid that my commitments otherwise will not allow me to show up at the 1st Bardic Collegium, but I strongly endorse this event, and I wish you luck with it.  Perhaps at future Bardic Collegiums I'll be able to attend.

In service to the dream with a song in my heart, I am,
HL Gerald of Leesville
A bard of Stargate