[Bards] Searching for Clandestine

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 16:39:26 PDT 2004

Greetings friends!

Forive the OOP topic but, I am at my wit's end. I have
been searching for "The Haunting" by Clandestine and
have not been able to find it anywhere online. Does
anyone know where I can find that CD, either online or
through a catalog? I know Clandestine broke up about 2
years ago. Their website is no longer up. I can't
download the music anywhere because no one has it.

Please email me offlist if you know of a place where I
can find this band's wonderful CD. Thank you in
advance.

Your humble servant,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells
Barony of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt

=====
We are the musicmakers...and we are the dreamers of dreams -  Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory

Ego existo obstinantus - I am resolved