[Bards] Searching for Clandestine

Tessa Nieto eleanor_cleavely at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 27 19:43:34 PDT 2004

Thank you! You know, I actually found it on
TowerRecords.com and, much to my amazement, they had
both CDs I was looking for! So they are on their way
to me.

Thank you so much to all who helped me in my frenzied
search! Hope to see some of you soon!

By the by...Estrella is coming up. Anyone who is
wishing to come out to Estrella, the Aten Bards would
be absolutely ecstatic to see you and help out in any
way we could (D'ya hear that, Master Darius? Hint
Hint! :oD)

Your humble servant,
Lady Eleanor Cleavely
Apprentice to Master Darius of the Bells
Barony of Sun Dragon
Kingdom of Atenveldt

once an ansteorran...always an ansteorran!

http://www.bandstore.com/bands/clandestine/haunting.sht

=====