[Bards] bard book

Marie Adams marie at adams-manor.org
Wed Jul 28 06:41:31 PDT 2004

That is ironic. However, I thought of the idea for the filk because we
could put "Voices of the Star" in it. "We're the voices of the star,
we're the voices of the star; we're the bards of Ansteorra, and the
voices of the star." Something like that. I don't know this song well
enough to filk it though, so if someone else wants to do it, I don't
mind.
Serena