[Bards] Discussion question

ED Reese edreese at swbell.net
Thu Jul 29 16:22:50 PDT 2004

I identify things I don't do well, or don't have a clue about, and try to
figure them out. Iambic Pentameter is giving this prose puppy fits. Meter? Huh?

Secondly, I research the styles and stories that were told in period, and
try to understand them within their cultural context. Then I try to see how
the essence of the period work can be expressed in OUR cultural terms,
which is what I think period bards/troubadours/performers/courtiers would
have done.

HL Esther of Ennis Merth
Bard of the Flame, Canton of Glaslyn