[Bards] Discussion question

Lou Burgin lburgin at gt.rr.com
Thu Jul 29 19:25:12 PDT 2004

My main focus of improvment falls under encouragment.  Not everyone is or should be a "performer", but anyone who loves to sing should be encouraged to.  My personal opinion is that whether you are good or not, you can sing with me if you want to.  There are many people who love to sing but have benn intimidated out of singing because they feel they are not good enough.  At a sing along, who cares?  I say make a joyous noise!!  AmberLea