[Bards] Re: questing for titled bards

Elizabeth Blackthorne damsle_n_distress2003 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 6 16:43:33 PDT 2004

I am Lady Elizabeth Blackthorne and I am the titled bard of Crossrode Keep.

Paul Haines <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:Absolutely! Shires, Cantons, Colleges, thatched-roof huts...any official branch of the kingdom. :)

I'm now up to 14 of the 42 branches.  Thanks and keep em comin'!
My current list includes:

Kingdom – Dona Antonia Bianca Santiago da Lagos

Brad Leah – Dona Antonia Bianca Santiago da Lagos

Bryn Gwlad – Dona Antonia Bianca Santiago da Lagos

Dragonsfire Tor – Robin of Gilwell

Eldern Hills – Lady Serena Dominicci

Elfsea – Robin of Gilwell

Gate’s Edge – Brian O’hUilliamson

Loch Soillier – Lord Andrew de Saint Michel

Moonschadowe – Lady Angelique Le Woulfe

Namron – Lord Grimulf Einarsson

Northkeep – Centurian Owen ap Aeddan ap Trehearn

Raven’s Fort – HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg

Shadowlands – Lord Alden Drake

Stargate – Lady Michelle de Busseby

Steppes – HL Annes Clotilde von Bamburg

Westgate – None[1]

[1] Has one champion and they rotate the theme.  Their previous championship was bardic and the champion was Snorri Hallsson.

Cheers,
Alden

Kelley Ross <MyLadiMoon at msn.com> wrote:
I'm not sure if your wanting the bards of shire's and such, but I am the bard of the Shire of Moonschadowe.

YIS,
Lady Angelique Le Woulfe

No matter what others say or think of me I was called a Lady by the King...What was He thinking?