[Bards] questing for titled bards

Paul Haines alden_drake at sbcglobal.net
Wed Jul 7 05:13:05 PDT 2004

Thank you Grimolfr.  I had your name down, but incorrectly spelled.  I took what was listed in the OP (a dubious source to be sure).  I had Michele for Stargate, but not Graywood.  I appreciate the info!

Cheers,
Alden

Kevin Valliquette <megrimulf at yahoo.com> wrote:
Greetings, Alden.  This is Lord Grímólfr Einarsson, current titled Bard of Namron.  Also, as she doesn't currently have regular e-mail access, I'm passing along that Lady Michele de Busseby is the current bard of both Stargate and the Shire of Graywood.

Grímólfr

Paul Haines <alden_drake at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I'm putting together a list of current branch titled bards in Ansteorra.  If you are currently a titled bard, know who any branch's titled bard is, or have a list of this information already, could you please email me and let me know?

Thank you for your assistance!

Alden

"We judge ourselves by what we feel capable of doing, while others judge us by what we have already done."
--Henry Wadsworth Longfellow